Saturday we decided last minute to go up to Park City and star search/see if we could get into any films. We headed up with Phil and Paige and after about 2 hours of walking along Main Street in the freezing cold, hitting up some sweet sales of (50%- 60% off!), Erik and Phil spotted Pierce Brosnan. We didn't get a picture of him but Paige tried to follow him into the club, which was private so she was unsuccessful.
We hung outside the club for a while, waiting for other celeb's to go in, and as we were walking back up main street Erik spotted John Schneider (Bo Duke) from the original Duke's of Hazard. He started yelling, "Bo Duke! Your the man Bo!" until he turned around, he was so kind and the first thing he said to Erik was "Hey you kind of look like me!" Erik thought that was the neatest thing ever, he gladly took a picture with Erik and he was so excited. No one else even knew who he was so I think he was really excited that Erik spotted him and asked to have his picture with him. After we left, a line of people came over and realized who he was. (also Dad of superman in Smallville, dad on True life of an American Teenager)
Us amidst a group of Drag queens outside of a club. As Erik was walking over to get in the picture the queen on the far left went to grab him and one of the queens said "watch out, she'll snag ya" I was laughing so hard. You had to be there.On the way home we had to stop at Smith's for a quick bathroom break, as we were walking into the store, Phil, Erik and Paige all looked at a man, then looked at each other and were like, yup. Yup thats him. We walked into the store and Phil walked over to Billy Bob Thornton and asked if the wives could get a picture with him. He was nice and said yes, it was midnight and there weren't many people around, after the picture we got to shake his hand.

15 comments:
That is awesome. I've been a few times and not once seen anyone. And to get pictures at that? Dang girl you win the prize. Billy Bob is a lot taller than I thought he would be.
Wow that is so cool, nate and I were up there yesterday but we didn't spot any stars. But we had the kids as well so we were not there late. I am so jealous. Well maybe next year!
hahaha, sammy this is awesome! I have always wanted to go up to the Sundance Film Festival and go "star peeping". It hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure one day it will. It sounds like you guys had a great time. I loved looking at all the pictures of the people you found and I think my favorite story was how excited erik was to see Bo Duke. Who else one the planet would have even known who that was... hahah.
P.S. Billy Bob is not looking so hot... does he weigh like 100 pounds or what?
Wow, Sammy! Looks like you had lots of luck! They few times I've gone, I've only seen semi-famous people (one time I saw Tea Leoni and David Duchovny, and another time I saw Maura Tierney and Guy Pearce). Isn't it so fun to go see who you can spot?! :)
fun im jealous ive always wanted to go up to sundance.. maybe next year!
How fun! That is so exciting!
That is so awesome! Jake and I were just saying that we need to go up to Sundance of these times so we can see famous people!
Wow! I love that you actually got pictures with real life celebrities!! And the Bo Duke story is pretty cool!
how fun is that. oh how i wish we lived in utah still. i love park city. you girls are so cute. i miss you.
Thats so cool!! I've beenthinking about braving the cold for a few celeb glances too haha
That is quite the weekend we are going to go up sometime this weekend hopefully sounds like you guys had a blast!!
How funny! Billy Bob was probably wondering how he got so lucky to get a pic with you two cute girls!
Thats so fun! Me and Brandon were up there on Saturday afternoon and I saw Steven Speilberg (is that how you spell it, haha you know who I mean!)
How fun!! I should try that sometime!
You 4 always do so many fun things.
I can't believe how many celebs you ran into. I know people ho have gone and not seen anyone. looks like a ood time.
Post a Comment