Our friend Meagan was in town over the weekend of Feb 7th so Paige, Meagan and I went to Boccia's De Italia in Harrisville. It was Delicious! It's always good to see her and have some girl time while the boys play video games.
Tuesday we started the long trek around the corner to our new apartment. It really was a lot of hard work going back and forth, back and forth and it just HAD to snow the days that we were moving. Just our luck. Thanks to my mom, Jeff, Erik's Dad and Grammy for helping with the move. Soon to come; pictures of new apt.
With most of our boxes still unpacked we headed up to Bear Lake to Paige and Phil's cabin on Friday night for a relaxing 3 day weekend. We had so much fun, the boys went rabbit hunting and played PlayStation, we ate lots of great food, watched lots of movies, and Paige and I made Valentines.
Erik with Bugs


My Valentine surprised me with beautiful yellow lilies, a box of Dove chocolates, and a jewelry box! I've been in dire need because I've never worn a piece of jewelry in my life until just recently, and the shoe box on top of my dresser was starting to collect dust. 
Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day.
7 comments:
k I took like one picture over the weekend! I'm so happy you took some pictures! We had alot of fun. THanks for coming with us!
Sounds like you had a great weekend! By the way I totally think you need to cut your bangs like that one girl on The City, it would be a great look on you..!
oh how i wish we could have gone with you. looks like you guys had fun. i'm glad you got all moved in. hope we'll be down soon to see it.
It looks like Erik may have got the only romantic genes out of the whole bunch. The flowers are beautiful! I'm glad you guys finally moved, I can't wait to see pictures.
Sounds like such a great weekend!!
Fun can't wait to see the new appt.
k, i'm seriously in love with your new exercising blog. love it. but i can't figure out how to leave a comment on it. am i dumb. great idea though
Post a Comment