I've been wanting a change with my hair for quite sometime but I wasn't willing to chop it off, or to do any drastic colors, so my sister Amy and I decided to cut my bangs. I LOVE them so much.
I know that everyone says this, but this really isn't a very good picture, it was after the gym, so they aren't looking as good as usual, but you get the idea!

13 comments:
oooohh la la! I love them! You were saying you wanted to cut them and they look really good! How are you liking them? Mine bug me. they poke in my eyes and I end up pinning them back. Oh well, they're cute!
LOVE IT> You are gorgeous either way but it really brings out your eyes. Dang girl, Erik better hang on tight.
You look Darling! I'm loving you with the straight bangs! Good move! Not that you didn't already look darling before :)
Oh Sammy, they are fantastic! For something so simple it made a HUGE difference. I am really in love with this look.
Thanks for calling last night. Taylor and I are really excited to have you guys up here, closer to us. We're going to have a lot of fun.
LOVE THEM!!!! That is really all I have to say, it was a good transformation!
Bangs were a very good idea!
I love it Sammy, so so cute!
I saw this and thought of you... Go to this website and you can pick a picture and replace the person's face with yours on their body... there's one of edward and bella i thought you'd like :)
http://www.faceinhole.com/us/
oh la la I love them!!! YOu are beautiful no matter what you do!!! I love them. I wish I was that brave. I guess I had bangs my whole life until I was 20.
so cute. i hope you don't mind...but i'm gettin my hair cut tomorrow, and i've been planning on doing bangs too...i might chicken out, but i'm not copying you, well i guess i sorta am, since you already did it, but you look adorable.
Sam i love love love the bangs, your eyes like pop out, good decision id say, i want to change my hair so bad, but am to scared to do anything lol
Sammy, you look so cute, it's hard to make a change but on you it looks great!
They turned out so cute! Glad you still like them! They make your eyes stand out like crazy! Beaut!
I love the bangs!
Post a Comment