5/5/09

Birthday, Graduation, and Moving

It is now official. Erik and I are now Loganians or Loganites or whatever you want to call it.

It's been a crazy week, Erik's 25th birthday was the 28th, we both had finals all week, graduation was Friday May 1st, and we moved Saturday May 2nd.
Erik graduated with a bachelors in microbiology, a minor in chemistry and Spanish. AND I graduated (did NOT walk) with my associates in science! I'm quite proud even if I did take 4 years to accomplish.
We will both be going to USU this fall, (if I can find a part time job) Erik starting on his master's in Nutrition and Food Science. I will either be doing Health Education or Journalism.
Erik's birthday/Graduation party with the Oberg's.
Lynnette made Erik his very own apple pie

Graduation/Birthday presents, we'll be doing lots of camping this summer!

Speechly birthday/graduation party. Showing off my cute turquoise bracelet from Grammy and my new cookbook from my parents!

Joel came to visit from Erik's mission in Chile. I told Erik he could visit any time he wants. (he told Erik I look like a Dolce and Gabana model ha ha!)

(notice Erik's hair cut?)

Erik and his dad. Craig is the chair of Microbiology so he was handing out the diploma's so Erik snagged a hug.

The Graduates

We are so excited to be moved up to Logan and be close to Crystal and Taylor and new baby Hazel! She is such a sweet adorable baby. I'll be her favorite aunt in no time!

Soon to come: Pictures of the new apartment. IF and WHEN I get it cleaned and organized!

7 comments:

Donene said...

Oh, good I get to be the first to congratulate both of you! Way to go it will be great to have you in Logan and that is great that Craig wa there fo the hug, you don't get to do that everyday.

Lauren said...

We drove by your place on saturday and I thought of you!!! Sorry we couldn't help but we were gettting moved too!!! I am going to really really miss you =-( stay in touch!

The Obergs said...

Sammy, I know I've said this a million times, but we really are so excited to have you guys here. I love that you captured the hug, perfect timing.

P.S. Thanks again for working on my "case". I really hope it didn't get you in trouble. I seriously don't see how that is a violation. It's not like I called your cell or even requested to be transferred to you...I just got lucky

Amy said...

We really need to get up to see your new place, maybe when things slow down a bit! Cute baby!

anna said...

yay you're up here! do you know what ward you are in?

Anonymous said...

congrats on graduating Sammy!

Skye said...

arrested development is my favorite show of all time