Every year there is a convention called Comic Con in San Diego.
"Home of the largest comic book and popular arts convention in the world!"
Yes, it is a comic book convention. And YES I'll be decked out in the appropriate attire.
We will be joining a million other screaming, crying, fainting Twi-hard fans for a screening of "exclusive scenes" from New Moon as well as 2 "MAJOR surprises" and a "panel with the STARS." 

I know what your thinking (besides enough Twilight!) but NO. This isn't another one of the Walmart trips.
This is the real thing.
We literally snagged the last few tickets available, and we're trying to scramble together this getaway. We get to get autographs, sit in a conference room to ask the cast questions, and stock up on Twilight paraphernalia.
We were looking for a trip to take altogether before the Nelsen's move anyway for school, so why not let the boys tag along and go golfing while we check out some sexy vampire's and werewolves?
4 comments:
hahah, oh sammy, you make me laugh. I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear all about the grand adventure you're bound to have. I'm super excited to find out what the 2 MAJOR surprises are.
you are seriously so cute. you just made me real excited for this. especially the soaking sun up on the beach part. cannot wait. do you think fly or drive?
You are right, I am jealous!! San Diego is awesome, there is this really small pancake/breakfast place on H street (I think).. I always go there when I am in San Diego. You should totally check it out!!
I can't believe we're really doing this! I'm so excited! Thanks for telling us about this. It'll be so fun!
Post a Comment