It has been a whole month since we've lived in Logan and I have to say, that we are really enjoying it so far. We've been without TV and we've been loving it. It's given us a chance to explore beautiful Cache Valley and given us a lot of time for outdoor adventures. Here's just a few things...
But first: I got my hair done on Wednesday, I really liked the girl that did it, I think she did an excellent job, however I felt like I was entering a beauty pageant when I left. I don't do my hair like this so it was kind of fun.
Big hair pageant photo
We've gone fishing quite a few times. Erik thinks its so awesome I like to tag along, but I really like it, its fun to get out of the house, and it's always so beautiful.
Avon
Blacksmith Fork Canyon
Sitting on my rock while Erik fished.
I was feeling a little crafty one day and decided to finally do something with this craft frame I bought at Christmas time. I modge-podged this adorable paper on and hung it with this ribbon in my kitchen.
Saturday Erik and I went on a hike up Logan Canyon to the Wind Caves. It was a good hike and it really showed me how out of shape I am! I'm sure there are those reading this thinking, what?! It's such an easy hike! It was a breeze for Erik. It was 1.8 mi. each way and switch backs so I don't feel TOO bad but it sure has made me a little more motivated to get in shape.
Logan Canyon
The top
Every Sunday we get together with the other Oberg's of Logan. This Sunday they came over and Erik prepared "make your own kabob" it was delicious! We also grilled up some pineapple. mmm
And last but CERTAINLY not least, the New Moon trailer. Just for those that didn't catch it last night on the MTV awards. I had to pull it up online because we don't have TV, and WOW it's pretty amazing.
13 comments:
hey...adorable hair. looks like you have been having fun. so i just watched the new moon trailer and it looks so good. got me excited.
we're going to be doing alot of camping and fishing in Idaho. There is literally NOTHING else to do so it will be fun to try new things and get all crafty. K, I love your hair. very cute! And I would have totally freaked out at the snake. I hate them so bad! WE need to hang out soon.
The Hair looks gorg. ANd how fun, all those hikes and the frame, love it with ribbon, so cute. Can't wait to come up sometime.
Sammy your hair looks so good! So fun so see you enjoying my old stomping grounds good old logan! I love hiking to the wind caves we used to do that a lot in high school! Hope things are going well, looks like you are adjusting fine. Wish we were there to go fishing with you guys!
your hair looks so cute, and i love the frame you made it's darling!! ok, i hadn't seen the trailer, and i'm all gitty now!! oh jacob looks pretty good
Looks like so much fun living with no tv! I love your hair, you look beautimous! And love the craft project, now for pics of the new place!
I can not wait for New moon to come out!! I loved the trailer!!
Also, haha I love your hair! It looks so cute!
when are we gonna go camping together and do alll that fun stfuf!!
That's funny! We must just pass each other on different days. Mike and I just hiked the wind caves and have been trying out new spots to fish!
Sammy, you guys have already explored Logan canyon more than we have! We totally need to start coming with you when you go do things like this. You guys are definite adventurers. By the way, I LOVE your hair, it looks so good. Thanks again for dinner.
i feel like our husbands would really get along! Chris loves hiking and all that stuff! haha next, nice fanny pac love it...haha and your hair is gorgeous!
Sammy! I love your hair! that is dang cute! You two have been busy busy! Looks like your having a lot of fun! hope your doing well...
Ahhh i love the trailer
Post a Comment