6/22/09

Father's Day

Some how I managed not to take a single picture of my father or my father in law this weekend so here are some old pictures.
They are the best, I couldn't have asked for a better dad or father in law.
Happy Father's Day! We love you.
We started out the weekend by going to the art festival in Logan Friday night. It was a lot of fun, there was so much delicious food, some awesome vendors and great entertainment.
Saturday Erik had to work so I hung out with my family.
Jeff just got back from his SECOND senior trip in Cabo, Mexico. I had to get a picture to show how black he is and this honestly doesn't do it justice. Makes me look so scary white, (in my defence I had no make up on!)
He submitted his Mission papers on Saturday, so crazy to think he'll be leaving so soon!

I had to take some pictures with the kids. I still see them a few times a month but every time they've grown up so much!



2 comments:

April said...

So cute. Thanks for taking pictures, I always forget. So good to see you. Glad you are doing better.

The Obergs said...

Erik looks so YOUNG in that picture at the art festival. Holy cow! We do have a good father-in-law don't we. Good luck to Jeff and his mission call. Tell him to call Chels soon so they can compare tans, hahah.