7/29/09

End of July

Just wanted to do a quick little catch up on the end of the month.

On the 24th Erik and I headed up to Monte Cristo on Erik's Grandma's land with Taylor and Crystal for a camp out. (Crystal's camera was broken and I was just bad at documenting the outing so I only have a few pictures.)

First time setting up the tent I got Erik for his birthday.
It ended up being a great tent, tons of room to fit our double high queen size air mattress (must have) and room for all our gear.

Look at cute Hazel on her first camping tripThe 28th was baby Boen's first birthday!
These next two pictures turned out blurry but I thought they were still too cute.And Bingham "having a hard day" on "our birthday"
(according to him, his and Boen's)
Erik and I and the Speechly clan will be heading to California for Jeff's last Horrah! the first week of August, so check back for some great beach, Disneyland and road-tripping photos.

4 comments:

The Obergs said...

Well, at least you got a great picture of cute little Hazey. Oh she's so adorable, if I do say so myself. Glad that we could go camping. I've been dying to go all summer. Hopefully our next outing will be thunderstorm free.

Paige said...

SO jealous you get to go to Disneyland! and so sad we never got a trip planned. boo. we suck! Have fun on your trip and let's try to get together when you get back.

Chelsie said...

have so much fun in california!!! i love the pic of your little nephew having a hard time on his bday...haha...too funny

jenna said...

Cute Pics! I haven't looked at your blog in forever! I love love the trailer! We need one of those!