Erik was in the Uintah's from Wednesday-Saturday, I had nothing to do all weekend alone in a strange town so natch I went down to Ogden.
(Yes I did take this picture while driving! In my defense I was going about 10 mph under)
Erik had a great time but got eaten alive!
We counted at least 20 bites on EACH LEG, they got him through his socks. 
I went down Friday night after work and had a great time with my family.
First time to Spoon Me.
Didn't love it, the spoons grossed me out and ruined it for me(biodegradable AWESOME, but weird, nasty texture.) but it was decorated so cute!
Dad, mom, Jeff and I went to breakfast at The Oaks for the first time this summer.
Ruby loved watching the bees making honey
at the Ogden farmers Market
Sunday we headed to the Weber State fireworks,
it was Boen's first time.
It was the first time it had ever rained at the fireworks as far as we could remember.
4 comments:
i can't believe he got eaten through his socks!!!! poor guy. mm spoon me, it's true the spoons are a little odd. i haven't been to the oaks for breakfast forever! yummy
i've only been tyo spoon me once, i liked it, but it certainly isn't cold stone or zeppes when you want a cool treat. again.....i'll suggest we need to get together sometime....hahaha. one day.
Ruby is such a dork. And ditto on the spoons hated them.
Yeah, I saw a picture of those Awesome socks that Erik was sporting... he was definitely pulling a "Craig". Next time he should opt for pants.
So I hear that there's a Spoon Me here in Logan, we'll have to go check it out.
As it turns out, Taylor didn't end up teaching elders' quorum on sunday so we could've stayed down and gone to the fireworks together... lame. Oh well, I'm sure the ward was happy to see us back after 6 weeks of absences.
Post a Comment