8/27/09

Em's Wedding

Friday August 21st, one of my best friends got married in the SLC temple. Now 3 of my best friends that are married were married in SLC temple in August!
Kayli, Cassidy, Emily the beautiful bride, KatelinI was so sad, I left my memory card in the computer so when I went to snap some shots I only had room for one picture! Katelin was nice enough to let me steal her pictures, thanks!
My cute husband (and Katelin's) stuck around all day! The ceremony was at 11:40, luncheon at 3:00 and reception at 7:00. What troopers!Cute Katelin and JaranBridesmaid's at the luncheonAfter a long night in these heels our feet were killing!

Congrats Emily and Ren!

10 comments:

Donene said...

You look so cute and so sorry that the fish hook got you by the nose.

The Obergs said...

Oh Sammy, I'm glad that you stole those pictures, they're way cute! I love the bridesmaid dresses. The swoopy necks are beautiful, as is your makeup ;) Sorry about your nose. At least you didn't catch the back of your head with your own hook.

April said...

you guys are gorgeous girls. Love the dresses.

Maegan and Dan said...

oh im so so so sad i couldnt come!!!! i looks wonderful! beautiful girlies

Chelsie said...

those pics are so cute. and i love your bridesmaids dresses...how often do you actually get to wear a cute dress as a bridesmaid right?!

Phil said...

Sammy you look so cute in those pictures. I love your outfit at the temple. So cute! I miss you so much! I wish I could go back to the days when you lived by the library and we lived by taco bell. Those were the good days. :( miss yoU!!!

Phil said...

This is paige. :)

meag said...

you are too darn cute. i'm super sad i didn't get to see you this weekend. we were so close to each other. hopefully next time.

The Nielsens said...

You couldn't look more beautiful!

Sarah and Trent said...

Beautiful beautiful girls!!! I can't believe I used to babysit Emily. :)