Since Erik has started school, I've had a little too much time on my hands. I work from 8:00-4:00 and I have nothing to do the rest of the day. Although I try to be a good wife and make dinner, about 99% of the time Erik ends up doing it all; I don't like to deal with any of the meat so he does all that part, and he'll usually end up doing something a little more fancy then I had planned with the rest of the meal
So instead of trying to be a chef, I've been spending my time reading, (had to read New Moon again, and couldn't stop there, so I read Eclipse also) Jane Eyre was one I could just not get into. I had the hardest time. I just don't have the patience, The Hunger Games was amazing, and the 2nd one; Catching Fire just came out on the 1st, mine hasn't come in the mail yet.
I also finished something I've been wanting to do for about oh... 6 years?
I painted our night stands and they looks a million times better.
Notice the hole in the back of the one on the left? And the missing board along the bottom?
Fixed! (well the hole is hidden behind books)
The nightstands were my mom's when she was little and probably hadn't been painted since I was in about 7th grade!
TA DUM!

So instead of trying to be a chef, I've been spending my time reading, (had to read New Moon again, and couldn't stop there, so I read Eclipse also) Jane Eyre was one I could just not get into. I had the hardest time. I just don't have the patience, The Hunger Games was amazing, and the 2nd one; Catching Fire just came out on the 1st, mine hasn't come in the mail yet.
I also finished something I've been wanting to do for about oh... 6 years?
I painted our night stands and they looks a million times better.
Notice the hole in the back of the one on the left? And the missing board along the bottom?
Fixed! (well the hole is hidden behind books)
TA DUM!
3 comments:
I love them!!!! So cute.
Cute shelves!! And I hear you on Jane Eyre. I tried to read it one summer and just kept getting so bored!!
If you are looking for another book to read I just started A Great And Terrible Beauty by: Libba Bray. It is a young adult book and sort of like a mystery. Love your shelves!
Post a Comment