8/10/09

One Last Family Trip

****************WARNING*****************
PICTURE OVERLOAD
I had a hard time deciding how to arrange this post, so many pictures, can't leave any out, so much to update, but I decided to do just one ginormous post of Disneyland then one of the beach and so on...

My family (excluding April Trent and kids) went to California from July 31st- August 9th for one last trip with Jeff before his mission.
On the drive down we had to stop in Prim to go on Desperado roller coaster, its HUGE. I've been on it twice before and decided that I'd just take Bingham on the log ride.

Definitely couldn't be mistaken as my child!

We bought 3 day passes to Disneyland which included 2 free days, it was so great, we'd go from about 8:00-11:00 or until it got too hot and crowded, head to the beach, then go back to Disneyland that evening about 7:00 til late that night and go on rides multiple times. (I think Erik and Jeff have Pirates of the Caribbean and Tower of Terror memorized.)

It would take me hours to get these in order, so they are just all over the place:

The boysMe, Erik, Jeff, mom, Bingham, Boen and dad

(you'll notice my florescent white body get a little more color and my nose get more freckly as the trip goes on)Splash Mtn

Best part about this picture is the guy in the green in the next log back. Ha ha Turkey legs during the fireworks
One of my favorite rides
My mom, Jeff and I went on the tea cups and Jeff spun us as fast as he could, I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants, and my mom almost lost her dinner. Good times. Matterhorn

Incredibles!
August 2nd was our 2nd anniversary! I can't believe it's been two years already.

We had a great day at Disneyland and the beach with the family. Tower of Terror
This has got to be my least AND most favorite ride; it scares the crap out of me but I love it so much. Every time we'd be in line I'd just about leave, I can't stand still and I get the worst butterflies! It honestly scares me to death, I HAVE to hold onto the bar the whole time. SCARY!
In line trying not to cry If you look close you can see "Hollywood Tower Hotel" behind us, sad the picture didn't turn out.

O is for Oberg

Boen LOVED the carouselDad with his "Nightmare before Christmas" back scratcher Wednesday we went to the beach and again my legs got SCORCHED. This time it was on the tops of my feet and up to my knees, I promise I put sunscreen on, so did Erik MULTIPLE times (sunscreen was 2 years old... oops maybe that's why? ha ha) and we still got burnt to a crisp so I had to wear a long dress to keep the sun off and Erik had to wear a hat.

Again picture does NOT do it justice, just notice the white on my foot used to be the color of my whole leg!Frozen banana from the banana stand! Haunted Mansion

Keep Scrolling

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So fun! I love Disneyland! Looks like you guys had a great trip. And I just finished The Hunger Games because April blogged about it. I hadn't heard about it before, but I loved it!

Maren said...

hey sammy! I really like your cute haircut. anything looks adorable on you. it's super annoying!

Kenzie said...

How fun!! I love Disneyland!! I am glad you guys had a good time!