8/10/09

Part IV

This one comes last chronologically, but first in excitment and importance!


We drove all the way from Anaheim on Sunday, we knew that Jeff could have possibly gotten his call on August 5th and Grammy kept checking the mail, but no call.

We arrived in Ogden at 10:00 pm. Jeff was sorting through the mail and low and behold hiding between magezines: HIS CALL!

We were so excited, called April and Trent who yanked the kids out of bed to come over, but we had to wait for Amy and Brody, they were a few hours behind us having to stop more for the kids.


Long story short, he's going to Ghana, Africa! He leaves November 13th, so he's got a whileI didn't realize that the movie was sideways, and can't figure out how to flip. oh well!

I can hardly believe it, it is so exciting, and so crazy that he'll be leaving in just a few months. We are all so excited, and I know that he just can't wait to go out and serve a mission for the church.

First half of the front room


Jeff and his "boys"


Ben (waiting for his call) Isreal (waiting for his call) Jeff, Ethan


Ashton (mason's brother) and Mason.

5 comments:

Donene said...

I loved all of your pictures, tell your brother he will be a great blessing to the people of Ghana. What a fun trip, it will be one that you will remember forever.

jenna said...

That is soo Freaking Awesome!!! I never have met you brother but i'm totally excited for him!

Christyn Caryn said...

That is so great! Ghana will be amazing for him! I love AFRICA and am extremely jealous. It's so good to hear from you! I'm glad we are blog friends now!keep in touch

April said...

I still can't believe it, so crazy!!! It was a fun night even though it was late. Poor kids.

Lauren Tatton said...

Hey Im so excited for your brother! You should look at Camille Garrison blog she is living in Africa right now and her husband has just been going to differnt parts! Just something fun if you want! :) I have a link and so does Paige.