Erik's brother's wife Becka and their 2 kids were in town from DC for a few weeks and luckily we got to hang out with them before we headed off to California.
Mayce, Becka, Hazel and Crystal
We haven't seen them since Christmas so it was great to see them, the kids have gotten so big!
We went to Becka's parent's house swimming.
Mayce 22 months talks like she's 5, and super duper tall
Ashden 5 years old would NOT look at the camera
Friday night my sister April, Trent and the kids came up and slept over! It was so much fun, we BBQ'd, went to Tummi Yummi's; the best serve-yourself fro yo place in Logan,


The next morning we went to Angie's "where the locals eat"
School starts next week, I can't believe it. I am no longer going, and I am pretty sad about it, but oh well. I couldn't find a part time job at the hospital and my work won't allow me to work around a school schedule. Oh well, I've got my associates and one day I WILL finish!
Mayce, Becka, Hazel and Crystal
We went to Becka's parent's house swimming.
Mayce 22 months talks like she's 5, and super duper tall
6 comments:
Holy smokes, I leave for a week and I come back to like 70 blog posts from you. I read each and every one of them. Your trip looked so great. In fact, the whole time I was reading it I was thinking how envious I was and how much I want to be in California right now (I'm still crossing my fingers that Taylor gets a job there). Congrats to your little brother. You'll have to have him go to my brother Mike's blog. He just put up a big post about his adventures in Ghana.
That was fun thanks for letting us crash the pad. Sorry we took ALL DAY at the book store, thats life with Trent.
I m so jealous! I love Tummi Yummi and the scones from Angies is like my favorite thing ever! Thats too bad about the school thing but maybe its sign for the right now moments.
hey, it looks like you have been having fun lately. california looked like so much fun. i despretley need to come for a visit, and soon. sorry about school, but honestly i wish i were you. i am not excited about school.
What a cute family! Great pics.
that's funny, we just went up to Logan and stayed at Sarah's house too! (Trent's sis)
ahhh the good ol' days at Angie's.
Post a Comment