12/29/09

Christmas Recap

Christmas Eve we started out the day with breakfast at my parent's house then headed up to Oberg's for Ham dinner and Left Right Center and I WON!
$11.25 in quarters

Erik in his "I TRIPLE dog dare you!" t-shirt holding Lily, Oberg's new puppy.
Mmm mmm chocolate fountain


Christmas morn' Then we headed back to Speechly's
Grammy Savage and Grandma SpeechlyThe end of a long Christmas day.
AND...
We got to make a fun announcement to our families on Christmas Eve.

















Yes.
I'm with child.

July 15th, 2010
So cute already

31 comments:

Rob and Vienna said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! SO EXCITING! I'm so happy for you guys! And I'm a little jealous, since lately I've been baby-crazy for the first time in my life. Weird. Anyway, yay for the new little girl or guy!

Alyssa Harper said...

What?! How did I not know this? Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

You mom told us!! Congrats! That is a great Christmas present. Glad you had a great one!

Michelle said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!!

Lauren said...

Thats the day before my Wedding Anniversary!! fun!! Congrats!

one day at a time said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

bun in the oven... hahaha... i get to hold the baby first, even before you and erik!

Paige said...

what a fun christmas suprise for your families! I am so beyond excited for you guys! how fun we get to go through this together. Now we just need to get meag on board with a baby and we'll be good to go. fun!

Tannie Datwyler said...

HOW exciting!! I hope you've been feeling okay. What a wonderful Christmas present. I love how you said, "with child." SO FUN!

Miss Jackie said...

Sammy, you guys are going to be such great parents...lucky little baby! Congrats! I was hoping that's what your secret was! YAY! Hope you're feeling well!

Donene said...

Yea!! We are so excited for both of you. Hope you are feeling well.

Ben and Camille said...

congrats girl!! that's so exciting!!!

Samantha said...

YAY!!!!!!! Congrats!! That is SO exciting!! Ohh how fun for you! Being a mom is the BEST thing in the world!!!

Pieces of Us said...

AHHHH!!!! I am so excited for you two. You are going to be great parents! Congratulations!

The Bruces said...

Cograts.... I am so excited for you both!

April said...

yeah its out!!!!!! So excited, what a cute picture too. I hope your energy comes back soon. Your almost in the 2nd tri. YEAH!!! We can have babies together and so close, I hope its a boy for my baby but a little girl would be awesome.

Shelbie said...

Congrats to you both!! Thats so exciting!! Looks like you had a great christmas!

Carla said...

Congrats! Maybe yours will be as cute at Pace. Feel free to hold him anytime and get used to the idea of having your own.

cassy said...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you Sammy! I love how you just slipped that in there at the end, TOTALLY wasn't expecting it :)

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! So happy for you guys!

Katelin said...

I'm so happy for you guys! congrats girl we need to talk and hang out SOON!!

The Mansfields said...

Ahhh! Sammy, I know I'm a little late on the response here but not having checked blogs in awhile...CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you guys! You will have one adorable baby. :) Im so available if you ever need anything.

Maren said...

oh my goodness!! congratulations!!!! that is so exciting! hey, oklahoma is great. we love it! it's so fun.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I hope all is going well, and that you are feeling well.

Sarah said...

Congratulations, Sammy! Sarah Lo was telling us about this and the first thing I said was, "oh my goodness, those two are going to have one beautiful baby!!" We're so excited for you!!

Sarah and Trent said...

Hooooo... ray! Sarah Porter Tulane is right, you'll be having one gorgeous little child. I liked how you paused in your post, very suspenseful! :) Congrats you guys.

Paul and Mariko said...

WHAT?!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

The Obergs said...

hahaha, judging by your comments it seems like your news took everyone by surprise. I think I've already made it incredibly clear how overly excited I am for you guys. I just can't wait to see this sweet little babe. Congratulations!

Kenzie said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations!! They are so fun! You will love being a mom!

Lindsey said...

holy cow! congrats!!

Chelsie said...

oh my heavens i'm so excited for you guys! you will be such a cute mom and so cute preggo