2/10/10

Queen of Hearts

Finally some Valentine's Day decor for my bare home;
Super Bowl Sunday we spent with Erik's family. His mom Lynnette had cut this darling heart door hanger for us to paint and decorate. We did watch most of the game and got to enjoy some commercialsWe didn't have time to finish before Erik and I had to head home so Lynnette and Crystal finished them today and Lynnette dropped it by on her way home.I had been working on a little craft of my own and finally finished with Erik's help tonight. He helped me cut out all of the circles for this darling wreathe! I wish I could take all the credit for this but I got the idea from the Idea Room.

9 comments:

jenna said...

I love the door hanger and wreath! look at you little miss crafty!

Lauren said...

Your so crafty!!! I wish I was but I am taking that cake decorating class we were suppose to take together... so hopefully I can be good at something!

Chelsie said...

ah so cute!! i love it!!

The Obergs said...

Isn't Lynette the sweetest? I was so happy to have a visitor, but even more happy that she brought crafts!

P.S. I love your heart wreath.

April said...

you finally found a heart, yeah!!!! And I love the wood one. Want one!

Paige said...

so cute! Both of them. I wish we lived closer so we could do these things together!

meag said...

those are both so cute. i love them, especially the wreath. crafty crafty.

Donene said...

Very Cute!!! Looks like you had a great time.

Taylor and Cortney said...

Sammy! I love you blog! Your background is sweet! Slash, that heart wreath is awesome! I'm going to the website right after I write this to see how to make one from myself. I love blogging! I'm so glad you have one!