4/11/10

Babies, Babies, Babies

Easter weekend we dyed eggs at my sister Amy's house, I decorated eggs for Erik and I so of course I had to do one for baby girl.
(Violet is her name for now but we'll see when she's born!)We were able to check a lot off our to do list over Easter weekend. Erik's sweet grandma Oberg had taken us to buy our crib a few weeks ago, it came in so we went and picked that up, sold the Wii and all the games so we bought our stroller/car seat as well.
We were so excited when we got home Erik wanted to assemble it and then pushed it around the house for a bit.On the way home we stopped by my friend Paige's parents house to see her and give her a baby present. She and her husband Phil are expecting a baby boy just 4 days before us (surprisingly it was not planned that way!) They're living in Moscow, ID while he's going to law school, we haven't seen them since July so it was really fun to see each other and compare bellies! Baby girl has sure grown in the last few weeks, look at the difference from my 24 week picture (below in what we've been up to post) and 25.5 weeks!
I'd say we're about the exact same!I've been putting my sewing machine to good use, here's a look at a few projects I've been working on.
I gave this to Paige for baby Nelsen
changing pad and diaper/wipe holderI loved how it turned out so much I decided to do one for my sister April who is due about 6 weeks before me!
Sneak peek of something I'm making for VioletErik was turkey hunting over the weekend so I went to Baby Animal Days in Wellsville with Amy and Brody and the boys. It was a blast to watch them with the animals. Boen couldn't get enough!Bingham loved the pony rideAnd Boen loved the pygmy goat ride!My favorite were the pygmy goats, I think they were Bo's too he got right in there with them and kept hugging them, too cute!

11 comments:

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

you guys look so cute!!! i am so jealous. I am huge!!!!!!
love all the stuff you've been sewing to, so fun.

Amy said...

You are getting pretty crafty!!! And thanks for the invite this weekend it was way fun!

meag said...

your adorable...end of story. you look great. i really want to see you...you are getting closer and closer for your sweet little babies arrival.....looks like you had a great easter too.

Lauren said...

Your baby belly is so cute!! Love it!!! I am so excited for you!!

Alyssa Harper said...

Cute projects! They turned out really good! You're so talented.

Tannie Datwyler said...

I love the picture with you and the purple egg. SO CUTE! And what a sweet name.

If someone in the ward throws you a baby shower, I would love to have an invite. :)

Paige said...

It was so good to see you on Easter. You look amazing and I love the diaper/wipe holder you gave me. I'm sure it will get LOTS of use! It's so fun that we're pregnant at the same time and get to go through all this together. Just wish we lived closer. But that's why I love blogs and email! :)

The Obergs said...

look at you guys being all responsible and selling your wii for a stroller... The stroller looks great and Erik looks great pushing it, I think he's ready. The trick is deciding where you're going to store it. There's never enough room for all of the baby stuff.

You and Paige look so cute together. You might have set up an arranged marriage for your babies.

I'm sad I couldn't come with you to Baby Animal Days. I've been wanting to go since we moved here. Maybe you'll have to go a second time with me and Hazel now that we're back in town. I have a $1 dollar off coupon... what do you say?

Kenzie said...

You look great!! You are way smaller than me :) I love the name you picked out for her. I can't wait to see what she looks like, I bet she is will simply adorable!!

Chelsie said...

ok, so that pic of the egg in front of your belly...so cute!! i love it! and i love the name!