4/28/10

They Say it's Your Birthday!

Today my sweet sexy husband turns 26.
He even had to get up at 5:30 this morning to make cheese (for school)
I love you honey
His new Birthday Suit
Happy Birthday!
Love,
your girls

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Erik!!!

Paige said...

aw, he looks so handsome in his new suit! Gotta tell ya, I'm glad he's actually wearing a new birthday suit instead of just his "birthday suit". :) I was a little hesitant to scroll down. hehe Happy Birthday Erik! We hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Alyssa Harper said...

Happy birthday!

The Obergs said...

Oh, the suit looks nice! Happy, happy birthday Erik. Enjoy your cheese making.

Amy said...

Vi Voo! Nice suit stud! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Lookin' good birthday boy!! Happy Birthday!

Donene said...

What a great looking guy, Happy Birthday Erik!!

Chelsie said...

haha the birthday suit comment made me chuckle...haha. happy birthday erik. love the prego pic in the previous post, you look great!

Taylor and Cortney said...

I love gray suits!