6/3/10

Whirlwind

The last few weeks have been quite the whirlwind of events! Erik and I haven't been home for a weekend since we walked in the 5K in April and it doesn't look like we'll be having any weekends home until just about baby girl comes!
I am now 34 weeks (7.5 months) along which means 6 weeks left until my due date. I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has flown by, and I'm still loving just about every moment of it! Our night's are getting restless; achy hips, trips to the bathroom, waking up sweating to death, and insomnia. Poor Erik has had to deal with my 5 pillows in bed, and me tossing and turning all night. She is growing so quickly and more active than ever!
33 week picture

34 week picture
I made our mom's gardening aprons/tool belts for mother's day and finally got a picture of both of themBaby Griffin was born May 27th and we can't get enough of him. He is so tiny and perfect. Violet and Finn will be best cousins! Erik LOVES him he constantly says he misses him and talks about how tiny and cute he is.I wasn't able to go to the hospital until Friday afternoon because I had to work in the morning but I got my fair share of holding him at the hospital!Look at his furry back and that great head of hair!Erik loving baby Finn
May 29th was my first baby shower thrown by my beautiful sisters in law and mother in law
Picture kind of turned out blurry The cute decor and the delicious food! Crystal made amazing quiche and mini muffins from scratch!
And now a sneak peak of my changing table/dresser for baby girl that my mother in law refinished for me
I found it on ksl.com for $20! Can't beat that. She did an AMAZING job, can't wait to get the nursery going.
All decorated for the shower
Erik's brother Bennett and his wife and kids were in town, Erik is missing him so much already, the week they were here they went fishing every single morning bright and early.
The Oberg grand kids enjoying a wagon ride
Mayce, Hazel and Ashden
We had a great big bonfire which did not disappoint, Erik started it with a roman candle
I had to wear Erik's hunting pants cause I didn't want to get my levi's muddy!
Memorial day we went on a little hike with my mom, dad and Nike up above their house Then we went to Harrison's grave
The whole Maw family together
Here's to 6 more weeks of good health, feeling good, growing belly and baby, and great June weather!

9 comments:

April said...

You are the cutest prego girl ever!! Love your dresser so dang cute!
And I love the picture of Finn's back and hair, dang, too bad it won't last long. He is the cutest little boy ever though. Can't wait for Violet to come play with him.

Lauren said...

Your so cute Sammy! I hope I'm that cute when I'm pregnant! I miss you tons especially over memorial day! Since we can't have our sleepovers anymore!

Chelsie said...

you look so cute!! for real! such a cute prego lady! 6 weeks! Yeah! That's dresser is darling

Paige said...

Good news...34 weeks is 8.5 months...you're a whole month further along than you thought! SAWEET! :) (you know the only reason I know that is because I'm counting down right along with you and gosh dangit you're not going to take a whole month away from me!:) hehe

You seriously look so cute sammy! I love your outfit at your shower. Adorable! Baby Finn is so cute and makes me so excited for my little boy to be here. yay! The dresser turned out adorable! I can't wait to see the rest of the nursery. I bet it will be so cute.

Donene said...

Your pictures are so cute! Can't wait for baby Violet to come.

meag said...

#1- your an adorable prego girl...seriously
#2- baby finn in darling and i can't wait for my little guy
#3- you will have the cutest baby nursery ever!
#4- i hope you have the greatest 6 more weeks (give or take)

Kym said...

You're so tiny for having only 6 weeks left. I was huge by that time!

I love that dresser/changing table! So cute!!

The Obergs said...

The shower did turn out good didn't it!? I'm glad you liked it. Although I do have to clarify that Karli and Lynette made all of the muffins. I can't take credit for those, although I wish I could. They WERE delicious!

I'm SO excited for baby Violet to come, especially after seeing pictures of adorable little Finn. There is just something about newborns that is just too good to be true.

Good luck with the next 6 weeks.

Kenzie said...

You look so cute pregnant! It is all baby! Not too much longer and you will get to hold your little one! :)