6/8/10

Erik's New Love

Saturday Erik and I got up and headed to the farmer's market, and then went to some antique shops around Logan. Lucky for me Erik loves antiquing just as much as I do.
I didn't find anything but don't worry, he can always manage to find a treasure.

He found this little beauty for a mere $40 compared to its $140 price.

An Australian Akubra hat. He's in love.
I can't stop him from saying- "You think that's a Knoife, this is a knoife."


Then we headed to Walmart for a few groceries where I snapped this shot. Classic People of Walmart picture.


I think he looks sexy in his hat so he can embarrass me at Walmart all he wants.


3 comments:

Vienna said...

Haha! So funny. I was going to ask him why he didn't wear it to church on Sunday :)

The Obergs said...

Is the farmer's market open??? It's been so cold that I keep forgetting about all of the fun summer things that Logan has to offer.

Erik's hat is awesome. I think it's kind of funny that we compared both of our husbands to crocodile dundee this week. hahhaha

Paige said...

oh erik is so cute! i love his new hat. he looks handsome in it. :)