Okay, I know I just saw her last night but I want to see her agian!!! I can't squish her enough!!! Boen is standing next to me screaming baby baby hold you!!!
Oh my gosh she is so cute! She looks just like Erik in the first picture and just like you in the last! What a darling baby girl and I love the name!! Congratulations, having kids is the absolutely best thing ever!
oh I could just kiss her to pieces! She is absolutely the sweetest, tiniest, warmest little bundle of love ever! Oh congratulations Erik and Sammy. You made my week.
By the way, that last picture is absolutely darling. I'm glad that I was there to see it in real life.
Hopefully you are up for visitors this weekend because I know "uncy Tay" wants a piece of this little sweetheart and I'd be happy to bring dinner if you guys don't have something already lined up.... I'll call you.
Hey Congrats on the cute baby. Welcome to mommyhood. Question... did you or amy happen to grab my pink camelback waterbottle at the 4th of july party. There were so many out and I can't find mine???? We want to see the cute baby before we leave.
35 comments:
Ahh, Sammy, she is ADORABLE!!! I LOOOOOOOVE when babies have chubby cheeks like that!! :) Congratulations!!
she is so pretty. congratulations. i'm so happy for you guys. take lots of naps and enjoy every second. they grow toooooo fast
Congrats!! I am so glad she is here and you look so happy.
What a babe! Yah, for little girls! I'm so glad she came early! Congrats Sammy!!!
She is so cute! and I love her chubby cheeks!
Look at those cheeks!! so cute!! Congratulations!!!! Such a pretty baby girl!
She is so cute!! I love those chubby cheeks! Congratulations! You look great!
Oh Sammy, she is just beautiful!!! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!
Oh my goodness I want to smoosh her! I can't wait to see her...I want one!
Congrats you two! She is so cute. I hope everything went well!
congrats!! She is a cutie!
Oh! She is so beautiful! Congratulations, you guys!
She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Yum I love her.
Okay, I know I just saw her last night but I want to see her agian!!! I can't squish her enough!!! Boen is standing next to me screaming baby baby hold you!!!
K, and I just noticed all of those rolls in the last picture. Yummy! We need to hook her and Nixon up!!
Oh my!!! How adorable is she!!?!! She looks absolutely perfect. Congrats!!!!
chubby rolls already! Cute cute. Congratulations!!
So adorable! Love the cheeks. She definitely has "chipmunk" cheeks!
Gorgeous! Congratulations. We are so happy for you both. Hope you are feeling good. I bet you just can't get enough of her. She is precious.
I love her little rolls!! Congratulations! She is a cutie.
Sammy! She is gorgeous and sooo kissable with those cheeks! Congrats you guys!
YAY! Congratulations. She is beautiful! Hope everything is going well.
she is quite possibly the cutest little thing ever....i am so so excited for you guys. can't wait to snuggle her.
Oh my gosh she is so cute! She looks just like Erik in the first picture and just like you in the last! What a darling baby girl and I love the name!! Congratulations, having kids is the absolutely best thing ever!
congrats!! she is beautiful!!! and you look great!
YAY!!! I'm SOO Happy for you and erik! She is darling! Her and Colt are chunky monkey friends together!
so glad I finally got to hold her and squish her. She is so squishy and cute. I hate you live far but we'll for sure be up again. I can't wait!
Sammy, she is ADORABLE! I bet you're so glad she's here. Love her name, too. So cute!
Sammy!!!! She's SOOOOO adorable!! And, I can't believe she was that big! You didn't look big enough to hold her in there. Congrats!
Congrats Sammy! She's precious!
She is adorable! Good job, mommy!
oh I could just kiss her to pieces! She is absolutely the sweetest, tiniest, warmest little bundle of love ever! Oh congratulations Erik and Sammy. You made my week.
By the way, that last picture is absolutely darling. I'm glad that I was there to see it in real life.
Hopefully you are up for visitors this weekend because I know "uncy Tay" wants a piece of this little sweetheart and I'd be happy to bring dinner if you guys don't have something already lined up.... I'll call you.
what a cute lil chunk!!! congrats!
Hey Congrats on the cute baby. Welcome to mommyhood. Question... did you or amy happen to grab my pink camelback waterbottle at the 4th of july party. There were so many out and I can't find mine???? We want to see the cute baby before we leave.
Post a Comment