9/20/10

Our Weekend

While Erik was doing this
(photo actually taken last year)

Violet and I were busy...

Meeting great Grandma and Grandpa Speechly for the first time
Grandma Ruby (90) with Violet
 With great Grandpa Roy (93) just sleeping away!  He's so sweet, he is sick in bed with pneumonia right now. We love you Grandpa!

We went to Plain City Days to listen to my brother in law Trent and his band "The Series" play, they did such a great job! They wrote most of the songs they sang, amazing.  Wish I would've gotten some of it recorded, it was a blast.

Bought a few new headbands there for Vi and a darling tutu and wings for dress up!
(I'm normally not a fan of such huge flowers/headbands but she just looked too cute in them!  HAD to get some)


Sunday after church Finn came over to my mom's to play with Violet, he is so big and chunky! Love him, what a sweet cute boy.

3 comments:

meag said...

oh sammy that violet is sure darling...i'll agree with you that she looks adorable in that flower headband. so sweet.

The Obergs said...

i love that picture of Violet and her great-grandma. You can see her fuzzy hair. Too cute.

I have to laugh about her giant flower and headband. Whenever I would put in Hazel in stuff like that, Taylor would always tell me that she was picking up radio signals with her headbands...hahahah Violet is definitely picking up some with that one.

Sharee said...

She is such a pretty baby. I just can't get over it. All the girl stuff is fun to buy. THere is so much of it. I would never be able to draw the line. She is beautiful.