Well Violet is now 2 1/2 months and JUST YESTERDAY I sent out the rest of her BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS! I can't believe how difficult it was for me to just get some stamps/go to the post office and mail these out. So... for those of you who will be getting her announcement in the next couple of days, sorry for the delay, I hope you still appreciate it and hang it on your fridge for a few days, even if she looks so much older now!
And for those of you who don't get one, I'm sorry, I had a giftcard for a website and I only got so many.
But here it is. Enjoy :)
(thank you to my sister Amy again for taking her pictures! Perfect.)
6 comments:
I am still working on mine so don't feel bad! I was trying to pull double duty and send them with my thank yous from my shower and it is taking longer than I thought. I should do them when Shaun naps but that's when I want to sleep too! :) Super cute announcement!
She is seriously so precious! By the way I LOVE the picture you have on your sidebar of when she's first born, it totally captures the moment.
it is a sweet announcement. I seriously don't think that picture on the right could get any more precious. Don't worry, her announcement has been on our fridge since the day got it and probably will be for a long time.
Oh, it is so darling and she is just so adorable!
Those are soo cute!!
You're way better than me. Nix just turned 5 months old and I finally got them printed. Ha ha. Hopefully it doesn't take me another 5 months to mail them.
Violet is so cute. I love the announcement!
Post a Comment