11/1/10

My First Halloween


 To start off the week of Halloween my mama decided that I should wear all my Halloween shirts each day.
Grammy gave me this one

Grandma Oberg gave me this one

This one is from G.G. (great Grammy)  
And this darling hat was a gift from mama's friend Vienna.
I got all bundled up to go to cousin Bingham's soccer game. He scored! I loved watching the little boys running back and forth with the ball.

I love G.G.
One of my many boyfriends came over to meet me, his name is Shaun, his mom Maren and my Aunt April are friends and my G.G. and his great Mimi are besties!
(sorry kinda blurry!)
All the Speechly cousins came over to Grammy's and we had a party, we had a little photo shoot and it was quite the task to get all of us to sit still for a good picture!

Bingham is Iron man, Hudson was the silver Iron Man, Finn was a dragon, Boen was a turtle, Ruby was Jesse from Toy Story and I was a lady bug.

Cousin Ruby and I

With Finn the Dragon!
Then we headed up to Liberty for another party!  We went trick-or-treating next door to Great Grandma and Grandpa Shaw's

Daddy helping me get the candy

Grandpa Shaw

Mama and Daddy were party poopers and didn't even dress up!

Bundled up with dad, it was raining

Aunt Crystal and Grandma making donuts. Mmmmm

With cousin Hazel!  She was the cutest little candy corn witch
Grandpa Oberg
 I was such a trooper the whole day, I wore my costume and didn't mind a bit.  I also only woke up once in the night to eat at Grammy's on Friday night, and twice at Grandma's.  I'm getting the hang of the sleeping thing, now that I've been getting lots more to eat in the day!
Coming soon: Pictures taken by aunt Amy

7 comments:

April said...

I love the one of her standing up and then in Eriks coat. So cute! So glad i got to see her, at least for a sec, I never even got to hold her though. dang it. I guess you have to come down again! haha. I think Ruby's snow suit might fit her, we need to try it on her.

The Obergs said...

Little Violet really was the cutest lady bug. And you guys were able to do so many fun things!

It's amazing to see how much clearer all of your pictures turned out compared to mine. I'm totally ready for a nicer camera....

P.S. why do I look pregnant in that apron!? Hello!

Vienna said...

Oh my gosh she's the cutest! I love all her Halloween clothes and that hat is so darling on her. She is such a cute lady bug. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

cassy said...

Seriously Sammy this little girl KILLS ME!!! She is so dang cute I cannot stand it! And really, how great you look! You JUST had a baby Sammy, calm down!

Donene said...

What darling pictures! I love your cute little lady bug! Glad that she is sleeping better!

Sarah and Trent said...

I can't believe she is already big enough to be standing up on the couch?! What a cutie with that big ol' bow.

meag said...

isn't she just the sweetest thing ever. preston had the "i love my mummy" shirt as well, and i, like you dressed him in his halloween shirts all week leading up to halloween, even tho i dislike the day. but she is darling, and made the cutest little ladybug.so happy she's sleeping better