1/28/11

Happy Birthday Sweetheart

 Me and Violet just wanted to wish a happy birthday to the most amazing, beautiful, wonderful, wife and mother. 
Happy Birthday Sammy, we love you.  



Also that cowboy/indian picture was the most embarrassing picture I could find on the blog.

4 comments:

Paige said...

haha...I love that cowboy picture Erik. So funny! Happy Birthday Sammy! I hope you have a fabulous day! I imagine it will be awesome with such a sweet husband and all. :)

meag said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. that is pretty sweet that erik hijacked the blog to do a cute birthday post for you. hope you have a fabulous day.

cassy said...

Happy bday Sammy!

The Obergs said...

happy, happy birthday sammy!

Are you guys trying to pull a serious face in the cowboy/Indian pic? because you both failed... hahah

Erik, you are doing a really great job making Sammy's birthday special. Way to go!