We started out my birthday celebrations on Thursday when Erik's mom came up and took me and my sister in law Crystal out to lunch! It was so much fun to go out with the girls. She gave me this amazing print of a painting she did of angel Moroni, then we went and had it matted and framed. I can't wait to get it, it's amazing!
Friday was my actual birthday, 24 years old! It's crazy how much your birthday changes once you are a mother! You still have to wake up when the baby wakes up, change their diapers, feed them and don't get to get out of anything, but I wouldn't have traded it for the world. It was a great day, Erik gave me this darling coat and everything else you see in this picture. He picked it all out himself (except for the coat) he did a great job. He even brought me delicious cupcakes, and made me a delicious steak, and asparagus dinner. He even hacked into my blog and left me a "brithday card" and changed my cake in the picture from "21" to "24", and bought me 20 more GB on blogger so I can upload more pictures, I had used all my space!
Friday was my actual birthday, 24 years old! It's crazy how much your birthday changes once you are a mother! You still have to wake up when the baby wakes up, change their diapers, feed them and don't get to get out of anything, but I wouldn't have traded it for the world. It was a great day, Erik gave me this darling coat and everything else you see in this picture. He picked it all out himself (except for the coat) he did a great job. He even brought me delicious cupcakes, and made me a delicious steak, and asparagus dinner. He even hacked into my blog and left me a "brithday card" and changed my cake in the picture from "21" to "24", and bought me 20 more GB on blogger so I can upload more pictures, I had used all my space!
Saturday we headed down to Ogden for my mom and sister April to watch Violet while we went to SLC. We had to stop by to see baby Paisli
My parents had a WSU basketball game (which was an amazing win by a half court shot at the buzzer! Weber State, Weber State, GREAT GREAT GREAT! Too bad we missed the game.) so April watched Violet for me, it was so nice of her considering she has Finn who is just 6 weeks older! They had lots of fun together though. Thanks again Mom and April!
We went to Rodizio Grill because I had a free dinner for my birthday (sign up on facebook!) then walked around Gateway. It was so nice to get out and not have to haul the car seat and a million extra bags with us but it was very strange not having her there. We did some shopping and headed back to pick up our sweet baby girl. We definitely needed a night out but it was good to get back to her! She was SO excited to see us, she attacked me and was literally kissing/eating my face for a good 5 minutes and just snuggled right in. It was the cutest thing ever.
6 comments:
how the heck did he change the number on your cake??
What a great birthday. I'm glad you got to celebrate for at least 3 days straight; that's what birthdays are all about.
Violet looks so DANG CUTE in this picture I could just die.
I'm so happy you had a wonderful birthday! sounds like you've been celebrating for a couple of day. That's usually how I roll but phil and cash have both been sick. It's so different already being a mom and it's not even my birthday yet! ha
Love you're new coat and all of your presents. Birthdays are the BEST! Love you sam bam! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday! Yay, you got a cutting mat and rotary cutter. You will be in love; they are wonderful. I'm glad you had a great birthday. Violet looks so cute in her hat!
Happy Birthday Sammy, it looks like it was Great!!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a great birthday!!
I'm glad you had a great birthday!! :) Erik's post was so sweet. I don't think Todd would know how to use blogger!! Happy Birthday again!
Post a Comment