1/25/11

Sneak Peek

I have finally gotten a few things finished in Violet's nursery! I can't believe that she is 6 1/2 months old and I am just now getting to work on her room.  I am so bad with making decisions on decorating and pretty much everything, I didn't ever know what I wanted to do.  
During my pregnancy her nursery was our office/storage room so until a few months before she was born, it was chuck full of storage bins, computer, desk, papers, fishing and hunting things (the majority of the stuff!) until I finally got Erik to put her crib up. We also had to find somewhere to put all the other junk, living in a 2 bedroom apt with only ONE storage closet (which is tiny, our big storage boxes won't even fit in sideways!) is hard work when you've got a child! They come with a lot of stuff.  I hadn't really thought about what I wanted to do on the walls, so I'm just now figuring it out and getting things put together.
This is a sneak peek at one of her walls, I have a few frames I still need to get pictures and things in
 My sister Amy gave me these flowers for her room, I got the vase for my wedding and LOVE it, so unique and perfect for Violet's room.  The mirror I've had since we got married, it was in the bathroom.
 My mom made this mobile, I LOVE it and so does Vi
 and a couple of cute pictures for good measure.
 A cute curl on her head and a chubby chubby neck!
Check back soon for more pictures of her nursery, I'm hoping to be finished by next month.

6 comments:

April said...

Yay can't wait to see it! I'm just now finishing Finns room too. It's funny if I don't finish something right as im doing it I never finish.
Love that chub! Miss her. Oh and you.

The Obergs said...

oh how exciting. I love the frames. I can't wait to see it!

meag said...

oh my goodness sammy...that is so cute. all those frames are so unique and fun. can't wait to see the finished product. good job. vi is so cute! and i'm with you, nursery is still a work in progress

Alyssa Harper said...

Can't wait to see it! It looks amazing already from just seeing little snippets!

Paige said...

love the picture frames! I would love to do that in my house somewhere...maybe my bedroom. So cute. I love everything you have going on. i can't wait to see what else you do.

Jessica J. said...

Sammy your frames are adorable- where on earth did you find that blue one?- I love it! Good luck.