1/21/11

Snuggle Bugs

Sunday Violet was being especially snuggly. Violet was lying on Erik while he was playing the Xbox and didn't move for a good 20 minutes.  Then Erik rolled her over and she just snuggled right in!  Erik was in heaven, he loves to snuggle with her.  Erik's dad says that Violet is just like Erik when he was a baby because she'll always just let you hold her, she LOVES to be held just like Erik. But my mom says the same thing; that she's just like me! So fun to see how much they look like you/act like you.  Sometimes I think she looks so much like me and my baby pictures, and other times I see so much of Erik.
So sweet.
 She even stayed there long enough for me to go back and get the camera because I put it away after the first picture
I Love these two!

9 comments:

meag said...

oh my gosh. that is the sweetest thing ever. i don't think preston would ever stay in that position for longer than 2 seconds. such a cute thing though, and i bet erik loves it.

Unknown said...

So sweet!! She is getting so big!!

April said...

So cute! Such a great picture.

The Obergs said...

ooohhhh! Color me green, I am so envious of your cuddle bug. She really is such a snuggle bear. I love that last picture

Vienna said...

So darling. She was being so cute on Sunday at church. Even Rob said so and that is a huge compliment because he usually doesn't care about staring at babies like I do. Love your new blog design too!

Paige said...

how precious. I love when they cuddle. it usually doesn't last for long but when it happens it just melts my heart.

Donene said...

That last picture is priceless! Love it!

Michelle said...

I love it when they snuggle! Enjoy it because soon she will be a busy body and won't want to cuddle anymore!

Kenzie said...

How cute! It's the best when they let you snuggle them.