Saturday I threw my bestie a bridal shower, it was so fun to get together with old friends and catch up even though I only knew a few of the girls! It's so crazy how after high school, everyone moves away, gets married and it's so hard to keep in touch with one another. A few of the girls I hadn't seen since high school which is coming up on 6 years ago. Nuts!
These were the invitations I made and put them on some cute paper
And then I also made these for part of her present. I felt like when I got married I didn't have ANY holiday decorations so I wanted to get her started! You are more than welcome to print them off if you can figure out how to make them big, I would suggest printing on some card stock, cutting them to 8X10 and then just put in an 8x10 frame! I love them, Subway Art is the big thing on the blogging world I've found so I wanted to do some.
The beautiful bride Mckenzie (Mac)
(I didn't realize that the camera was on a "scenery" setting, so the pictures turned out horrible!)
Thursday Violet had her 6 Month check up
Weight 16 lbs 14 oz 68th percentile
Length 27.5 inches 96th percentile
Head 17.3 inches 86 percentile
She's healthy as a horse and a tall skinny girl.
I really wanted to get her 6 month pictures taken, but now I think I won't do it, maybe I'll just wait for 9 months, but then I'll probably just wait until 1 year. So these will have to do for now! She looked so beautiful at church this morning so I just had to take a few pictures.
Whenever I am changing her diaper I have to give her something to play with so she will sit still, luckily she always tries to roll to her left and that's toward the wall but you still can never be too careful. I can't get enough of these chubby thighs, I love them so much, such a squishy little thing. I think she would make a perfect Desitin model.
She's also in size 3 diapers now, wearing 6-9 month clothes which seemed to creep up on me so fast. I got them out, put her in a darling outfit and it will probably only last few weeks before it's to little. Erik and I can't believe how quickly she has grown lately. I know she's still a baby but she's saying Mama and baba now, (doesn't know what it means) talking so much, and she just seems so much older. I think with the holidays, me being sick for so long, Erik being out of town and not being at our own home for so long, we kind of missed something and noticed that all of the sudden she seems so big!
6 comments:
cute wedding gifts! Sammy, you're always so crafty. I'm really impressed. And yes, Violet looks absolutely adorable in her sunday outfit. The dress is darling, but I think it's something about her big, blue eyes...
cash loves to play with desitin too! lately his favorite thing is the baby tylenol. haha forget buying toys! I can't believe she's in 3 diapers! We had cash in 3 for a while but he's too stinking skinny that he'd leak out of the top constantly. back into twos he went! Such cute wedding gifts! I have a christmas gift for you that's a subway art. i'll give it to you next year! haha that's how we roll. :)
We will get pics, maybe she'll be 6 1/2 months tho! I love the invites and other thingys, how did you do that? I want to learn!
so creative and cute. your lookin darling, and oh my so is violet! sounds like she growing nicely. keep it up vi. hope we can work something out to see each other....
Hey you need to print me those! I'll pay you! Love them! And wow I can't believe she's 6 months it does go so fast!
ADORABLE wedding gifts, and such a good idea too. I had NOTHING to decorate with when we first got married. And your little girl is a DOLL! I love her church outfit. And her red hair kills me! So darling. :)
Post a Comment