2/13/11

My Best Freind's Wedding

My best friend got married on Friday, it was a beautiful ceremony and we were very happy to be able to attend!  Everything was held at the Union Station so between the ceremony and the reception we headed to La Farrovia (spelling?) on 25th St. with my parents.  So delicious!
 Poor baby doll has been sick since Friday with a horrible cough, fever, running stuffy nose, she's so sweet and just wants to be held. She sounds like she has croup, but not quite as bad.  She was only able to go to the reception for a bit because it was getting late but I did get to show her off to a few friends
Mckenzie the beautiful bride
  Saturday my mom watched Violet so Erik and I could go to a movie, we went to "Just go with it" I LOVE Adam Sandler so we had to go see it!  It had it's moments and I laughed my head off at times, definitely worth it
 My mom painted Violet's nails while we were gone!  Poor baby, she is so sick and miserable.

1 comment:

The Obergs said...

oh those little fingernails are so sweet. Violet looks like an angel despite being sick... much more so than satan-girl Hazel. I will tell you what, being a mom to a sick kid is rough. Hopefully your house is faring better than ours.

Sammy, how many best friends do you have? I feel like you have a "best friend's wedding" every month... that is a lot of wedding gifts, hahah.