Last week Violet had her first pony tail!
(please ignore the eyesore in the corner, I'm telling you we have no closet space!)
Yesterday the sun came out and Violet had to take advantage of it, even though it was probably only 40 degrees. I bundled her up and we headed out for a walk which lasted about 2 blocks before it got too cold and we headed back. She loved it, didn't make a peep and loved looking around. I made this hat for her that I've been working on FOREVER, I've seen them all over the internet and bought a pattern, she looks so darling in it, even though she doesn't look too pleased
Violet loves to play with her basket full of toys, she'll tip the basket and just look inside wondering what to pull out next, it's the cutest thing ever. She's so tidy and such a girl, pulls out one thing at a time, then sets it down nicely and pulls out the next thing.
(The window in the background is going in her room as soon as I can figure out how to hang it up, it's a BEAST, so heavy!)
7 comments:
Violet is so darling and I love the new hat! You're so talented Sammy! On hanging the window. I have two in my family room and I just hammered a nail on each side on the back and then attached some heavy duty wire to each nail and it has worked great for about two years now on that wall! good luck!
The picture of her in the hat is too die for so cute! Can't wAit to watch her tomorrow. She loves me!
ok so....that hat is absolutely adorable. you are so awesome for making it. so cute. and can she get any cuter that she is in that last picture, i think not. she looks so proper and sweet. preston is a little bit of a terror-child (in a good way of course) but he has the busiest little body ever, never ever sits still. but its all fun. she is getting so big and cute. love her little ponytail too.
I love her squishy cheeks!
And I love that hat! So cute!
I love her hat! It is really cute!
oh geez, I remember when Hazel's ponytail looked like that, funny though because she was like one and a half, hahaha.
That hat is adorable. I'm so impressed that you were able to figure it all out, it looks just like the pictures.
She is so so so cute! So sad we moved away before we got to see her all grown up. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment