Thursday and Friday last week were just beautiful! It finally started to feel like spring and we took advantage of it before the snow came again Saturday night.
Thursday we went to "first dam" to feed the ducks. It was windy but so warm and nice
Violet was so excited and kept squealing at the ducks.
Erik's itching to go fishing
Friday morning Violet and I went to the park with Crystal, Hazel and their friends.
When Erik got home from school he was jealous he missed Violet's first real trip to the park, so we headed back out and went to Willow Park.
First time down a slide! Notice the static in her hair
WEE!
At the top ready to go down!
Saturday we packed up and headed down to spend time with family for General Conference weekend. I loved listening to the messages, we are so blessed to watch from the comfort of our own homes.
Violet loves my parent's dog Nike
Erik and Taylor had been chasing a muskrat that had been living near the fish pond, they caught it and took care of business
In other news my poor baby doll has another ear infection. A DOUBLE ear infection too boot. Poor thing, all the outdoor fun probably didn't help her cold, but she did enjoy being outside.
6 comments:
how fun you took her to the park. Her face is so funny going down the slide. i love it. I took cash on friday and he LOVED the swing. I cannot wait for the weather to stay good so we can do lots more park trips. Phil was sad too that he missed Cash's first time so we were going to go again but it's been cold and rainy since. boo. DOUBLE ear infection! Poor girl. Cash hasn't had an ear infection yet (knock on wood) but today at our playdate one of the little girls threw up so we might be getting the stomach flu here in the next couple of days. great. we miss you guys!
oh I KNEW she had a double-infection, poor thing. Hazel woke up sick this morning too. Seriously, this kid has not gotten "better" since January. It's been one cold after another. I'm just praying she doesn't get another ear infection too.
It was so wonderful to have nice weather for a split-second wasn't it?? I'm looking at the gray skies and wishing for our playday at the park.
yucky ear infections! preston got another one last week....but just in one ear, and now he is tugging on his other ear and we're not even through his antibiotics yet. I just can't figure it out....he just keeps getting little coldsand i think that is what is causing them...does vi get colds before ear infections too? or maybe teeth? either way they are no fun. i'm sorry. BUT look at how fun you had at the park. yeah for decent weather! she looks like she loved it, and she is still the cutest thing ever. miss you guys.
Oh, poor baby! Ear infections are no fun. I hope she feels better soon! Looks like she had fun at first dam though. I remember Micah liked the geese when he was little too. I don't know why. Those animals are dang mean, but feeding them is always fun. :)
P.S. That dead wombat kind of freaks me out. Just a little. I'm glad I don't have to hold it. ;)
What fun pictures, I love Violet's cute little cheeks! Sorry that she has another ear infection, that's no fun :(
She is so cute! The poor thing though I hope that ear infection goes away. Have you thought of maybe having her get tubes put in cause sometimes the ones that are getting ear infections a lot that is just what they need.
Post a Comment