4/7/11

Today

Today has been a great day (until I looked out the window to see quarter sized snowflakes falling and sticking to the ground) I woke up at 7:30 to sweet Violet talking in her crib. She took a nap at 9:15 slept til 11:00 while I did my Turbofire workout.  It's so much fun, I sweat profusely, I want to puke at times, it's different everyday, I can't wait to do it (most days) but I love it.  Some dvd's are 15 min, some are 55 min, all are so intense and fun.  I started last Monday and I missed Saturday's workout because I wanted to watch General Conference, then we were down at families, but I can already tell a difference. I haven't lost any weight but I think I'm gaining muscle, I seriously feel stronger and can see more definition!

Then I sorted our cans of food storage; what I could fit above the fridge. Ahh, love how it's all organized and in one place.
(I think this was brought on from watching "Extreme Couponing" last night. Those people are INSANE.)
 Violet's having her second nap of the day and while I was eating lunch I turned on the TV to find one of my favorite movies was playing, "Heart and Souls". It's about 4 people that die in a bus accident at the same time a baby is born involved in the accident, the baby is the only one that can see them...
If you haven't seen it and like Robert Downey Jr. It's a MUST. Really you need to see it either way. Here's one of my favorite scenes.
Then I got on my blog to check for updates, my friend posted the actors who will be in the Hunger Games! I just HAD to copy her and share them.
 Jessica Lawrence as Katniss. I think she'll be good...
 Josh Hutcherson as Peeta. OK he's my FAVORITE! He is so darling and has turned into quite the handsome young man!  He was in this movie called "Little Manhattan" that is too cute (watched it with the girls I nannied). I think he's just darling and perfect as Peeta!
 Liam Hemsworth as Gale. (From The Last Song)
Perfect cast! Can't wait.
What do you think?

5 comments:

The Obergs said...

I need to get this turbofire from you. I'm getting bored of my workouts.

I don't know anyone in the cast for Hunger Games... but why isn't Peeta blond?? Hopefully they don't do a crap job dying his hair like all of the hair changes in twilight.

meag said...

um, i had no idea they were making hunger games movies but i AM SO EXCITED no, and i think the cast looks wonderful. I also need to join in on turbofire, it sounds like it is just what i am looking for. glad your liking it.

Paige said...

so much to comment on...

first, I copied you and bought turbo fire. haha I'm hoping I like it better than insanity. I just can't stand the instructor and class or the music on that video so it makes it really hard to be motivated enough to do it.

second, phil watched extreme couponing with me and now he's determined to make me an extreme couponer. haha

third, LOVE the cast. i don't think it could have been better. I've heard people say that gale is too good looking compared to peeta but I think that's exactly how it was in the book! I can't wait for the movies to come out!

Paige said...

oh and cute header! :)

April said...

violet looks so cute in the header!
And I can't wait to try turbo fire. I am so bored with insanity. I think its because its my second time, I get through month 1 and just get bored. ugh I need to keep going. I don't know what I think about the cast yet, not sure, but excited anyway.