Amy and Brody invited us up to Bear Lake for Memorial Day weekend. We knew the weather was going to be gloomy, but decided it was better to be with everyone then to be home by ourselves in the gloom all weekend.
Finn celebrated his 1st birthday on the 27th! I can't believe he is one. That means Violet will be one in just 6 short weeks. He is the cutest little boy I've ever seen, so funny and such a chunk 26lbs! I made this dino for him that velcros onto this board so when he walks he can pull it along.
The sun came out a few times and we sure took advantage of it, bike rides, walks, swimming, planking and playing at the park
Paisli even tried planking!
April
Dad
Me. No wonder someone died trying to do this! We wanted the whole family to do one but only got a few.
The water was so high, up to the marina at Sweet Water
The pool was so warm Violet got to go for her first swim. She wasn't too sure about it, it was pretty cold outside. Hopefully she'll come around, we have swim lessons at the end of the month!
The "OK..." in the video, I got smacked in the ear with a water gun by those lovely children in the pool.
Untitled from Samantha Oberg on Vimeo.
4 comments:
Oh that dinosaur is darling! You did a great job on it. Violet looks so cute in the pool, and I'm pretty impressed with your plank pose! Glad you guys had a fun weekend.
I'm such a dork. But it was kind of fun doing that and finding places to do it. I may have to borrow pictures. It was so fun. The kids miss you guys now! And Finn loves his dino! So cute!
Did you get signed up!? YAY! You're going to love it. It's so fun to have an excuse to go to the pool every day for a couple weeks.
It looks like you guys had a great time despite the crappy weather. I'm totally laughing about the "planking" phenomenon. I've never even heard of it, but I love that your whole fam is getting in on it.
i can't believe how big finn is. he is darling. looks like a fun trip, sad bear lake isn't going to work out next weekend....we need to figure something out, at least a girls trip. preston misses vi.
Post a Comment