6/10/11

Wedding Bells

A few days before I had Violet Erik's sister Karli got engaged, we saw her ring for the first time while I was in labor, and they set the date for June 4, 2011.  I remember thinking, oh it's going to be a long 11 months!  The day finally came and went and it was THE most amazing wedding I've ever seen.  It truly was one for the books, one you stop and go, "ugh! Why didn't I think of that?  I should have done this or that!"  It was so fun to see things here and there throughout the last year that were for the wedding, all of it came together so perfectly.  The details were incredible, the yard was amazing, and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.

Her gown was made and sewn just for her by Erik's mom and a family friend.  The ceremony, luncheon and reception were held in the Oberg's yard in Liberty.
 Karli is the only girl with four brothers! Sister's-in-law picture
 
 Cake pop cart


 Nieces AKA flower girls
They had a taco cart for the reception which was so fun and delicious, not to mention the Greek food for the luncheon. YUM!



Our nephew Cache and Erik.  He is 6.5 months old and is just about as big as Violet. Such a sweet cute boy


 Doesn't she look gorgeous
Congratulations to the beautiful couple!
 We topped the night off with a bath with all the Oberg grand kids, minus Ashden, he's a little too old;)))

2 comments:

Holli said...

Her dress is GORGEOUS!! What a fun wedding!

Skye said...

The dress and colors are fabulous!