A week before we headed to Utah my friend Janine took Elsie's newborn pictures. She was really about 3 weeks old, but they still turned out amazing.
It's crazy to look at these and see how much she has already changed, she's put on about 5 lbs AT LEAST! She is weighing about 13 lbs (probably not very accurate) when we step on the scale with her. She is so chunky, definitely chubbier than Violet was at this age and Vi started out 1 lb heavier.
(Janine hopefully it's ok that I "stole" these off your blog! I've been lazy and need to call you to come get the disk!)
Remember what I said about her Ariel addiction? She would not put her down the entire day, pictures were no exception, but I love these because they are my Violet
And the day before we left Utah my sister Amy took Violet's 2 year pictures. They also turned out amazing, I love them all. Thanks again Amy!
(and hope it's ok that I stole them off your blog too :))
She took them in Paisli's room which is DARLING
Vi sure loves her babies, she has about 9 of them (2 were my old ones and others she's gotten as gifts) and she plays with them all. She is so sweet with them and is such a good little mama. She says (in her little language but complete sentences)"Oh baby needs a diaper change. She has a stinky poo" "oh baby needs her bottle" "oh it's ok baby, we're here, it's ok" She is so sweet and says the same things to baby sister
She loved my sisters new kitty
Not sure where she learned this ;)
Oh how I love my girlies. Growing up I always said I wanted all boys, I was never and I am still not very girlie, just didn't know what I would do with girls, but boy do I love them more than life itself and wouldn't change them for the world. They make me happy everyday and Violet always makes me laugh, even when I am crying or want to have an ornery moment, she is learning so much and talking like CRAZY! We have to be careful what we say around her now, she repeats everything and says it about 5 times until you acknowledge it.
Love you girls to the moon and back.


















3 comments:
oh i love those girls. both of their pictures turned out so good...they are so perfect.
Those pictures turned out just darling! Your daughters are so beautiful!
Oh my goodness! Gorgeous photos! Elsie is the prettiest baby ever and I just miss that Violet! She is so big and she look so much like you in those pictures. You certainly have beautiful girls; maybe you'll have all girls since the ones you have are so darling :)
Post a Comment