Today Erik and I celebrate our 5th Anniversary. Not sure how that happened so quickly, but it's been the best five years of my life.
We've accomplished so much in 5 years;
Married in the SLC Temple
The honeymoon of a lifetime in Puerto Vallarta started it off
We look like babies!
In May of 09 Erik graduated from WSU with his Bachelors in Microbiology and I "graduated" with my Associates in Science
We then moved from North Ogden to Logan for Erik to get his Masters at Utah State University.
Found out we were expecting baby #1 in October 2009 and announced it to our families Christmas Eve.
Welcomed beautiful Violet Liberty July 11, 2010
Erik was offered a job at Leprino Foods in Denver, CO in September 2011
Also in September we found out we were expecting baby #2 and announced on Thanksgiving
Moved to Denver December 1, 2011
Welcomed Elsie Sue June 5th 2012
Here's to us, all we've accomplished and our 2 beautiful perfect gals we've brought into the world. I love you Erik Happy Anniversary


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! you guys have definitely accomplished so much and have 2 beautiful little girls! congrats!
Happy anniversary! Five whole years! That's crazy. I hope you get to do something special, you guys deserve it. Those girls are gorgeous; I miss that sweet Violet so much! (and you of course :) )
Post a Comment