8/17/12

Tummy Time

I know I've been blogging a lot lately, but I just can't get myself to take a nap while both of my girls are sleeping. Or get in the shower or start dinner or anything else for that matter. I took these pictures of Elsie today while she was having tummy time. She's getting so big and strong and she just looked so sweet I had to share them.
 Still has her crazy hair, love it
 She looks so much like Violet in these pictures and they're probably about the same age

3 comments:

Karli said...

Sooo cute! She is getting so chubby.

Amy said...

Its completely insane how much Elsie looks like you! I can picture you in that pink outfit looking just like that! So cute!!! I cannot wait to see you girlies!!!

Paige said...

love all the updates! keep them coming! such sweet pictures of both girls. I think they look a lot a like but so different at the same time! if that even makes sense! :) either way they are beautiful.