First of all, thank you to everyone who left comments, called, texted or emailed me about my last post. It made me feel SO much better knowing that I'm not the only one who is a beast to her husband, needs breaks from her kids, and has been homesick.
For the record, I had a girls night out last night for a friends' birthday, and it was magical! There really is something about walking out the door and getting in your car without any kids. I blasted Rascal Flatts and rolled the windows down without worrying that the music was too loud or that my girls were getting blown away by the wind.:) Thanks again
Friday night Erik and I took the girls to the county fair. It was a lot of fun and Violet had the time of her life. She kept talking about the fair the next day.
I think it's time for a double stroller...
Ribbon Fries! MMMMM
Violet loved this ride, she didn't want to get off, can't wait to take her to Disneyland one day!
4 comments:
You my friend, are skinny! What the heck? No fair! It looks like a fun filled even at the fair! And glad you got a gno. Those are lifesavers!!!
WE went to the fair last week too and we totally missed you guys, last year was so fun! We got the ribbon fries too and just had to laugh about what an amazing discovery those were last year. Love the double stroller jimmy rig.
oh how i love the fair...the food, the rides, the atmosphere, more food. so fun. can't wait to take preston to our fair. girls nights out are the best, and isn't it crazy what 2 hours alone can do....thats honestly why i run, clears my head and gets me out of the house by myself. you look GREAT by the way.
you are so great at updating your blog! I am so behind i don't even know where to start! The fair looks like fun! that picture of Vi on erik shoulders it too precious. You my dear look fantastic! and I am so happy you got to have a girls night out! they really are good for your soul. :) love and miss you!!
Post a Comment