My girl's are cracking me up lately.
Elsie is such a chunk, 16 lbs, wears size 6-9 month clothes, some 3-6 month but most are too small or too tight, especially around the ankles. Wears a size 3 diaper, screams and talks to the bird on her exersaucer, loves watching her big sister do anything and everything and loves to attack her with kisses.
Sucks on her bottom lip or two fingers until they are raw and chapped. Is all smiles anytime you look at her.
Sucks on her bottom lip or two fingers until they are raw and chapped. Is all smiles anytime you look at her.
Violet has been saying the darndest things, including "Thank you so much mommy, for everysing" after I kiss a booboo, or give her something to eat/drink, etc. It's so darling but it makes me feel guilty for some reason! It's too cute though. I think it's from all the help we've gotten with the move and everything, I'm sure she over heard me say it a time or two. At least she's being polite!
This is how she always sleeps, just like a princess
"I want a purple ____ soooo bad mommy" in the funniest voice. Not sure where she got that, we'll be reading a book and she'll see a purple bat, purple ghost, purple ice cream and say she wants it sooo bad. But she never says it at the store, not really sure she knows exactly what she's saying. Otherwise I could be in trouble this Christmas.
This morning at breakfast I gave her cream of wheat for the first time in probably a year. She told me "This is SO yummy. This is SO good. That's from Cinderelly"
She also makes me sing to her all day long. She must think I have an amazing voice. JK I think it's because I sing so theatrically. It's always "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart makes" from Cinderella or "Part of your World" then she'll tell me it's her turn again.
This morning she was looking at one of her baby pictures and she said "I want baby Violet to come over soooo bad (again with the sooo bad) I want her to come to that door. She's sooo cute" pointing to the front door.
This morning she was looking at one of her baby pictures and she said "I want baby Violet to come over soooo bad (again with the sooo bad) I want her to come to that door. She's sooo cute" pointing to the front door.
The day we woke up to snow she found her swim suit and hat and insisted on wearing them and that we were going swimming. She must not understand how seasons work yet.
I just love my squishy girls, and they are growing up too fast.
2 comments:
oh I just love those little faces. I really need to get our exersaucer from my parent's house... after seeing Elsie in hers, I think Nora would LOVE to play in it. Violet is such a goof. I can't wait to see both of them in a couple of months.
oh i love those girls too. can't believe how big elsie is....growing up too quickly. love all the things vi is saying, way to remember and document those adorable things.
Post a Comment