10/23/12

Quick Update

We have been moved into our new home 5 days now. We are soaking up every moment (in between organizing and arranging things) of this beautiful weather in our backyard. We have loved playing music and the tv as loud as we want, and dancing and jumping around without worrying about the neighbors below us

It was touch and go there for 10 days, but it has all been worth it in the end.  I will go over all the details for my own records later, but for now we are happy to say we are home, safe and sound.

We are so grateful for the blessings that we have received in this process, our 2 perfect angel girls (who had to sleep in pack and plays for 8 nights all 4 of us in the same room) and especially for my cousin and her husband for taking us in for 4 nights and then our realtor and his family for 2 nights.

Erik's mom and sister came last week to help get us moved in and settled, I don't know what I would have done without them. Truly I would have gone crazy, my house would definitely still be in boxes, and I would have no idea where to start.

We started miss Elsie on rice cereal on Sunday, she LOVES it. She can't get enough and grabs my hand to get it in her mouth as quickly as possible.  Last week she had her 4 month Dr appointment.
Weight: 15 lbs 13 oz (2 lbs heavier than Violet at this age!)
Length: 25 3/4 inches
Such a big sweet girl

Violet loves the house, she is so tender hearted and had a hard time being without all her things for over a week, she was so good and still her sweet self, but I could tell she was sad and didn't quite understand what was going on. She's so happy to be moved in and to have all her things back. She is especially loving the backyard and her playhouse.

3 comments:

The Obergs said...

so glad you guys made it in! I can't wait to see tons of pictures!

meag said...

sooo happy your in. can't wait to see it. and i am DYING over the cute pictures i see on the side of your blog, and want to see more. elsie looks so much bigger and is absolutely beautiful! and you look gorgeous in your family picture too. glad things are settling down. and yay for a new house.

April said...

what a chunk!!! And so dang funny she's that much bigger than Vi, guess you got cream this time. Maybe I will too? So glad you finally got in your house, sorry it was so crazy but its gonna be great I bet you love it! can't wait to see it all finished!!!