11/14/12

Family Pictures 2012

When my mom and sisters were here in September Amy was kind enough to take our family pictures. We got all ready and headed out... At rush hour on a Friday night. Bad idea. Once we got on the freeway and realized what we were doing, and dropped our plans to go to the mountains. We stopped at a park that was off the exit we took and it ended up being perfect.  

I love how they turned out, perfect as always! Thanks a mill Amy! 
And many thanks to my mom and Megan for being such great assistance.


Enjoy
(All of the candid-y ones we not staged)


 I can't believe how much she's changed since we got these taken!


 I love Violet's cheesy grin in this picture


 Showing Baby Sister her rocks

 I'm amazed we got as many pictures as we did. Violet was not cooperating one bit and the only way we could distract her was to tell her we had a rock to come look at. The rest of the time she was gathering them by the handful


4 comments:

Amy said...

You're welcome! They are cute cause you guys are cute! I can't wait to see you in two weeks!!! And I will be taking lots more pics so be ready!

meag said...

Love them. You have the cutest girls ever and you look beautiful!! Love your hair.

Paige said...

so so so so cute!!! ah, i miss you guys!

The Obergs said...

I love the location, I love the colors of the area in combination with the colors of your clothes, I love your hair, I love everything! They turned out so great, especially that last one of Violet. Making me wish I had some good family pics of us...