3/27/13

January

*Read this post first*

To make life and blogging easier, I'll sum up January in one post.
We got back from Utah on the first and it was right back to our old schedule.
Elsie turned 7 months on the 5th.
I wish I had her stats to compare to Violets (perfect example of why I need to blog)
Do you think they look alike? 

  
  
These two are best friends. I love their relationship, Elsie adores Violet, and Violet adores Elsie.
Violet has to say "good night, sweet dreams, I love you" (in her I-love-you-so-much baby voice) every time I put Elsie down for a nap or at night. If I put her down without Violet knowing, she'll go in there afterwards and tell her.

They share a room and I asked Violet if she wanted her own room a couple days ago, she said "no. I like sharing with baby sister"

They wrestle and snuggle, and every morning when I get Elsie out of bed Violet says "I want her, I want her. Come ere, come ere" until I put her in bed with Vi.
 They are so sweet and get along so well. I hope it lasts!

If either one of them is crying, the other will come over (I will carry Elsie over) and they will immediately stop crying and be happy the other one is there to comfort them.



 The 28th was my 26th birthday. I invited a few friends over for breakfast. I didn't want to be alone all day! It was so fun and we decided to make it a monthly affair. They also spoiled me and came baring gifts.

No comments: