Violet had one heck of a birthday. She got spoiled rotten by grandparents and friends, not to mention my mom and Grammy were here for a week over her birthday. She was in heaven! and So was I!
We got this swing set for free, yes free, from someone who was getting rid of it, they said, if you come down it down it's yours. Erik did and spent the night before Violet's birthday finishing it up, it turned out amazing! They spend hours out there everyday.
Probably Violet's favorite part of her birthday was her cake. My mom is amazing! Violet STILL won't stop telling people she had a mermaid cake for her birthday.
I planned this party for a while and knew I'd be able to pull it off because my mom and Gram would be here to help. it was such a success and so much fun!
My Grammy, G.G. to Violet is an amazing story teller, she would tell Violet "Chicken Licken" and "Three Billy Goats Gruff" and Violet was in heaven grinning from ear to ear
I found a kitchen for Vi on craigslist in perfect condition, I think Elsie likes it more than she does!
My mom was amazing, as usual. She was still recovering from her knee surgery and still helped get everything made and put together for the party
Violet's best friend Eden
Jack pot!
My good friend Tara helping the kids in the "fish pond"
Els found her way to everyone's left overs and made herself comfy
Happy third birthday to my sweet, tender-hearted, loving, funny little Violet girl. She amazes me everyday with how sweet and loving she is. I can't believe how quickly these three years have flown by. We love you!
2 comments:
That cake is amazing! How did she do that?! Did she bake a couple sheet cakes and cut them up?
oh my goodness! what a par-tay! love everything. I can't believe you got that swing set for FREE! score. Ours was in bad shape and phil gave it a good sanding and stained it and it's good as new. gotta love handy men! :) k girl, you are TINY! you look great!
Post a Comment