8/26/13

Utah Trip 582

(a million pictures)
It feels like I am constantly taking a trip out to Utah, but what can I say? We love it! It's so good to go out and see family and friends, especially in the summer. 

The reason we went out this time was for Erik's brother Jake's wedding.  I wish I would have taken more pictures, it was amazing. Everything came together in Oberg fashion, and it was an absolutely beautiful reception.


The beautiful bride and groom 



And here is one amazing video of the reception in case anyone wants to see.


Jessica & Jake :: Wedding Reception Highlights :: August 3, 2013 from Pocket Watch Productions on Vimeo.
The rest of the stay was filled with cousins, trips to the Tree House and the zoo, Swimming, Splash padding, going to the Weber County Fair and a trip to Bear Lake!
























































Our last day was quite a long day, we drove from Bear Lake to Ogden, packed up our stuff and headed to the airport, then flew home to Denver. Needless to say Elsie was thrilled to get to run around when our flight was delayed.


Til Next Time...

No comments: