7/30/13

Visitors for Memorial Day

I got a little ahead of myself! Before Elsie's birthday Amy and Brody came out with the family for Memorial Day. We had the best time having them here. I'll let the pictures do the talking. 
(stole the good pictures from Amy:))


16th Street Mall bubble tea (no actual tea is in this one)
Wash Park



Hike up to St Mary's Glacier




We weren't prepared for how cold it was up there! Luckily I had Elsie's Minky in the car to wrap her up in


I guess it's "a thing" to go all the way under in the water from the glacier. Just sounds plain crazy to me! no thanks



These pictures crack me up! Amy captured Violet screaming and running away from the lady coming out of the water



Argo Gold mine

We had so much fun with them, hope they come back soon!
 ===============================================

We went to the splash pad with our friends Mikkie and Ryker
Elsie loved every minute of it even though it was pretty chilly with the wind and the cold water








1 comment:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Oh my goodness! I have never even heard of St Marys Glacier. It loos amazing. It appears you have lots of little kids with you. Is it same to assume the hike isn't very difficult?

BTW We love that splash pad. One of our new favorites :)