7/22/13

Elsie Turns One!

Like always, where did the time go? My sweet little babe turned one on June 5th. She is such a delightful baby, always making us laugh and we can't get enough of her chubbiness. You just can't help but squish those thighs and arms. And those lips! Don't even get me started.

I had so much planned for her party, a few days before decided not to do half I had originally planned. We just didn't have enough people coming to the party to make it worth all the time, money and effort! The colors were pink and gold, and of course the weather was in the 50's, in June?! So we had to move the party indoors. 




Elsie loved having all eyes on her!



(From here on out the pictures are in no kind of order, I couldn't get them to move on this old laptop!)




Happy Birthday Elsie Sue!

The rest of this post is the rest of the month of June

Elsie had her first piggy tails!


The girls and I took a quick trip to Utah while Daddy was in the Uintahs with the Oberg boys

I chopped my hair, about 10 inches! I still miss it, but it was good, I desperately needed it

Took my Daddio to breakfast at Moore's with the sib's for Father's Day. It was so fun to just have us, no kids and remember old times.


Karli planned this amazing bridal shower for Jessica. We all pitched in to make the food, it was AMAZING! I can't wait til I get to throw a shower again so I can have an excuse to make this food again.
Shrimp, olive and tomato skewers. Watermelon, mint and feta balsamic salad. Asparagus wrapped in phylo dough with butter and Parmesan cheese. Wonton chinese salad. Berry and feta lettuce wraps. The most deliciously marinated pork skewers. It was amazing!



It's always hard to leave, particularly this time around. But we will be back to Utah in less than 2 weeks! Can't wait.

No comments: