6/8/14

February

February started off with a kick! The Groundhog saw his shadow, 6 more weeks of winter...
Valentines from Great Aunts
 AMAZING Fondue dinner
 The nightly run around the 

 Coloring with our presents from Cupid
 Dressing ourselves
 "Holding hands forever"
 Lots of chalk drawing
 Helping mom with projects




 Violet had her heartbreaking (to me) last day of school. Tuition is very spendy, and I figured I could work with her at home. She loved it so much and it made me so sad to take her out, but I figured I'd send her when she was four. She sure loved her Miss Cindy and still talks about school and her friends she made. 
 Grammy came, we love having her visit! We started out with a trip to the aquarium!









 Many beautiful days playing outside
 And cold days spent with cousins at the mall
 Taking pictures of each other

Mani-Pedi's with Grammy



 Elsie started looking way too old for her age 
 But certainly not ACTING older than her age! ALWAYS on the table


No comments: