6/8/14

January: Mommy's Month

Denver gets some amazingly warm, beautiful days in the winter.  I've really come to despise winter in my old age, so this is a godsend in those horrible winter days. We see the sun almost every single day in the winter so that helps as well, but you really can't beat those 60 degree days! 
On one of these said days, we headed to Roxborough State Park. Just a mere 20 minute drive from our house. It was so unbelievably gorgeous, the bluest sky I've ever seen up against the red rock, we got so hot we had to lose a few layers!















 (I transferred all my pictures from my phone to the computer, but quite a few got lost. I'm so heartbroken. Thank heavens for Instagram, I emailed the pictures to myself and had to crop them. but it's better than nothing!)





 We rearranged the furtniture so we could face the fireplace, WHAT A DIFFERENCE!





January is also my birthday month, and we made sure to celebrate all week! The big 2-7!


No comments: