My parents came out for Labor Day weekend, and as always they spoiled us rotten and we had a blast!
We stopped in Idaho Springs for some lunch and a little tourism,
We finally made it up to Keystone to our hotel, it was amazing! I love the cool crisp mountain air
We couldn't believe how blue these flowers were! This picture doesn't do it justice (notice how in every picture my mom is holding Elsie, Elsie is pulling her hood up over her head.)
Dillon Reservoir
Frisco, probably my favorite Mountain town.
Then headed up to Breckenridge to ride the gondola
Did I mention that my girls drove with my parents THE WHOLE TRIP? Not kidding, they took care of them the whole time! It was a breath of fresh air. awwwww
and a little drive on the way home over the continental divide. (Erik had to hurry home to do laundry and pack for Europe, he was leaving the next morning, so we didn't get to do any hiking. I can't wait to go back up, I love these mountains!)
Thanks mom and dad, we had the best time!
Thanks mom and dad, we had the best time!
The following day, Violet had her first day of her second year of Preschool. She was so excited, and couldn't kick me out fast enough!
This year she said she wants to be "a mom" when she grows up. Be still my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment